Blog Comment Policy
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on the Hello Bio Blog, and we aim to offer a happy, comfortable space for scientists to converse about the posted topics! Once you post a comment, our team of moderators will check that it meets our editorial guidelines (see below). The comments will either be approved or rejected. The instances where comments will be rejected are as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or promotional in nature will be rejected.
- Comments should be relevant to the post topic and we’re also happy if you want to include a link to relevant content. Comments that are not relevant to the post topic will be rejected.
- Comments including profanity will be rejected.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be rejected. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libellous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be rejected.
- Comments that harass other posters will be rejected. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
- Anonymous comments will be rejected. We only accept comment from posters who identify themselves.
Finally, we reserve the right to edit, reject or delete any comments submitted to our blog without notice and this comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please let us know!
Visit the Hello Bio Blog